Personal Accounting

Personal Accounting

Here are a list of items to bring:


  • W-2 Forms
  • Social Security Income – SSA-1099
  • Unemployment Income – 1099-G
  • Interest Income 1099-INT
  • Dividend Income 1099-DIV
  • Sales of Stocks & Bonds 1099-B
  • Miscellaneous Income 1099-MISC, 1099-NEC, or 1099-K
  • Retirement Income 1099-R
  • Income from Partnerships, Estates, Trusts and S-Corps from K-1
  • Income and Expense from Rental Property
  • Lottery or Gambling Winnings W-2G
  • Virtual Currency 1099-B


  • Mortgage Interest Paid Form 1098
  • Sale of Residence
  • Real Estate Taxes
  • Personal Property Taxes
  • Charitable Contributions
  • Medical Expense
  • Unreimbursed Employee Business Expense
  • Tuition and Education Expenses
  • Student Loan Interest – Form 1098E
  • Child Care Expenses – Providers Federal ID Number
  • IRA Contributions
  • Investment Expenses

*This list is not all-inclusive. If in doubt of whether a document is tax-related, please bring it with you.

Click here for Printable Version